? ??????????????Mistletoe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (176 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 39525 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 49757 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday 7 December 2009

07.12.09



Last night I felt a little homesick so I hid in the fridge to remind myself of home.
I did leave a clue for the girls of where to find me and it didn't take them long.
I love playing hide and seek... I will have to think of a harder place for next time.


Tonight I really was feeling homesick so I used my door to pop back to the North Pole to see Santa, it was great to catch up with him and check everything is ok in the workshop. He's still very busy, but had the time to make a girls a message, which I have brought back for them to watch when they wake up.

0 comments: