? ??????????????Mistletoe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (176 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 39525 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??36 Grabs Today. 49757 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 3 December 2009

03.12.09




It was lovely to see the girls again, they were so excited when they found me...that I even went to school with them. I hope I don't go every day though as it was quite tiring being out all day surrounded by children and teachers. I was scared to breathe in case someone noticed!
Still, the girls made me a lovely new bed to sleep in, they've put my name on it and the duvet and pillow is soooo comfy! I might have to ask santa if I can take it back to the North Pole when I return.
The girls have been great and have really helped me settle in. They have found me a pair of shoes, which I think were on one of their dolls - but they're red and they fit me. I'm not too sure about the slippers they've also found me though, they are blue and are not really my colour.

During the night, I ate my crisps and drank my water...I then got a little bored, so I made the toilet a little more festive looking with some food dye I found in the kitchen cupboard...what do you think? There was no red unfortunatley, but I like the green!

0 comments: